Grand or Granby, Dad want to go again... - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2008, 07:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Grand or Granby, Dad want to go again...

Well, after last weeks trip to Jefferson, my dad and his friend have decided that they had a fun time, and they want to go fishing again this comeing weekend. Last time I asked for advice, I asked if I should take them to Georgetown, or Grand lake, and most everyone said take them to Jefferson, and we had a great time there. But this time is different.

My dad has driven past grand lake a few time in the past, and he really wants to try fishing it, but with it being right next to granby, I'd like to get some input about which would make for better fishing.

We again aren't looking to bag a freezer full of fish, but would like to take a couple home for a fish dinner.

What species might we catch at one lake over the other? Which is more likely to produce numbers of fish for us to have fun catching (again, not looking to keep numbers, but would be nice to catch numbers)? If you knew you could only fish one of those two lakes which one would you choose?

Grand lake?
Or Granby?
Should have made this thread a poll but oh well...
Any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance...

-MHF
MyleHighFisher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in