915 East Cheyenne Mountain Boulevard
Boat Permit Required
Permits available at Sertich Ice Center, 1705 East Pikes Peak Avenue; 385-5983.
Gas powered motorized watercraft are prohibited on lake.
All boats/vessels to be operated in a wakeless manner.
QUAIL LAKE PARK RULES
• Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in all City parks. (Ord. 18-1-101).
• Charcoal fires are permitted only within a grill. All charcoal fires must be properly
extinguished before the user leaves the park. No wood fires are permitted.
• All pets must be kept on a leash and are not permitted to run at large in any park.
Additionally, all pet excrement must be deposited in a waste receptacle.
• Place trash in the receptacles. If there is no receptacle, please take the trash with you.
• All automobiles must be parked in a designated parking area.
• State fishing license is required.
• Persons using park property shall be responsible for any and all damages to property and
injury to persons.
• It is unlawful to deface, damage or remove park property, including natural and historical
objects. No rope, wire, or other contrivance may be attached to any tree or plant.
• It is unlawful to camp or spend the night in any City park.
• Any use of amplified equipment must be approved by Code Enforcement.
• Signs are not permitted to be attached to any park sign, traffic sign, tree, stake, post, gate,
etc. Parks Division Manager or designee must approve banners, balloons or other decor.
WATERCRAFT USE ON QUAIL LAKE
Authorized by City Code, Section 4.2.101
• No person shall use any watercraft on Quail Lake in a careless or reckless manner or as to
interfere with the reasonable use or enjoyment of the lake by any another person.
• Adult supervision is required for all youth under the age of 18.
• USCG-approved personal flotation devices are required to be worn by all operators and
• Swimming or diving from any watercraft is prohibited.
• Operation of all watercraft is prohibited during an electrical storm.
Last edited by fischer; 06-08-2015 at 06:36 PM.