Colorado Fishing Forum

Colorado Fishing Forum (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/index.php)
-   Colorado Fishing Lounge (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Crappola I emptied my storage locker... (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39098)

colonative 03-07-2009 03:03 PM

Crappola I emptied my storage locker...

errrr my boat today. Emptied, vacuumed, hand washed from front to back, top to bottom. I need a life ;)

muskieman 03-07-2009 03:17 PM

Re: Crappola I emptied my storage locker...

Quote:

Originally Posted by colonative
errrr my boat today. Emptied, vacuumed, hand washed from front to back, top to bottom. I need a life ;)

No you need some water and some hungry fish ;)

elpasocounty 03-07-2009 09:11 PM

I did the same after I came off P-Lo last week...

good times for sure...

longdraw 03-07-2009 09:27 PM

Nice Mark, send me some pics! I love that boat.

fishlip 03-07-2009 09:30 PM

You never realize how much "crappola" you are packing around until you dig it all out. I bet my boat would go 1-2mph without all of the junk I have in it!

Going through and cleaning your boat like that will make your baby last much longer O0

idratherbfishing 03-08-2009 12:23 AM

I know the feeling, I did the same today, its amazing how people think a boat in a garage is just a place to pile crap.

weather might be nice enough to get it out for a couple of hours on Sunday.

dloring 03-08-2009 06:58 AM

Now he's got to get it registered and checked out before we hit the home lake next weekend. Gee Mark...why didn't you mention your empty water bottles?? ;)

shaane 03-08-2009 12:07 PM

I find gear in by boat I didn't know I owned, one big floating tacklebox

mobyJ 03-08-2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colonative

There's nothing wrong with that life been working on cleaning the boat for a month. Just need open water and Stripers at Elephant Butt(e) to make Spring a happy place.

tal0362 03-08-2009 08:12 PM

Yeah,

I started the process of cleaning out my boat a couple weeks ago... I should be done before next weekend.

I found a bunch of stuff that doesn't belong to me, sweat shirts, fishing knife, a couple landing nets, a rod and reel, fishing line, and a year old, half eaten sandwich.