anybody need a fishing partner - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2005, 08:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default anybody need a fishing partner

hi all
i need a new fishing partner. my former partner retired and moved to arizona. i fish for anything that swims.
afishman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2005, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Don In Denver

Default Re: anybody need a fishing partner

That's funny. So did mine!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2005, 10:36 PM   #3 (permalink)

yeah i tried by myself last year pretty boring.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2005, 12:24 AM   #4 (permalink)

One of my best friends wanted me to be in his wedding. It just happens to fall on a day my other buddies and I are entering a fishing tournament* ** (We've planned this for a while, and he was supposed to be joining w/ us). Anyway, needless to say,* I may be losing one of my fishing partners. It sucks.
Old 04-07-2005, 08:00 AM   #5 (permalink)

that does suck. well a little more about me i am 37 live in thornton. i love to ice fish. would love to find someone interested in catfishing. i will try any kind of fishing.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

afishman,

Do you fish from shore or boat? My best friend who is big on ice-fishing since this season really wants to get into some major catfishing this year with me. I am totally all-for meeting new fishing friends, that is if you don't mind hanging out with two 23 year olds who love to crack jokes and pass gas. We live in the Brighton/Commerce City area. We are not the typical C.C. people either. Just let me know if you want to do a dayor night trip someday and we can work something out.
gotmusky? is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2005, 10:12 PM   #7 (permalink)

i would love that. i have not been able to find catfish anywhere. let me know where and when. also i fish from both
Old 04-11-2005, 10:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

afishman

I can probably work you in too...I havent had much luck in the Denver area myself...I know they are in Chatfield but I am not sure where...but anyway I have a friend up in Greeley that I meet up at North Sterling a few times a summer (it is the best place I have found for catfish)...we usually take off on Friday night and come back Sunday...we just tent camp...so I drive by myself...you would be welcome to come with or if you want to meet up and fish aurora or chatfield sometime to make sure of what you are dealing with...not that we are bizarre or anything...typical guys...fish early...all day...late and get up and do it again...have a few beverages around the campfire...but new people are always good to fish with...
Old 04-12-2005, 12:34 AM   #9 (permalink)

afishman,

I also live in Thornton and am 35 years old. My dad is usually my fishing buddy but he is getting up in years now and is nearly blind. When we go together it is usually to safe places that don't reqire much of a hike. I fish for nearly anything although pike, trout & macks are usually what I get into. Lost a rod to a catfish at Chatfield a couple of years ago and have been itching to go get revenge. I spend a fair amount of time on hard water. I don't smoke and don't enjoy smelling it either. Married with kids. The problem I have is scheduling. I have a job that does not allow any weekends off. My weekend falls on Tue-Wed. It's nice to go when there is not a crowd. It's just hard to find someone who can go with me. What's your schedule like?
pikester is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2005, 07:55 AM   #10 (permalink)

i i am up for anything.you guys can send me an email to [email protected]. i i work monday-friday so wekends free but maybe holidays?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in