12 Months of Fishful Thinker...on Altitude this week...Season in Review... - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2010, 03:01 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 12 Months of Fishful Thinker...on Altitude this week...Season in Review...

I am not very good at watching TV shows regularily...lets just say if it were left up to me the ACNielsen TV ratings would of died a slow painful death with no data...so I usually dont catch this show on a regular basis...this was the annual 12 episode recap...really well done...I can heartily reccommend it...here is a brief synopsis of the 12 shows you will see and some closing thoughts...

Comparing spin fishing with fly fishing with Tim Fishman Emery...on the dream stream...can fly fisherman and spin fisherman coexist?...

Rocky Mountain Arsenal...huge largie!!!...verticle jigs...and pike...

Drifting the Colorado River...beautiful browns on gulp jigs...

Chambers Lake with Dan Swanson...widdle lake trout on gulp minnows...

Horsetooth Reservoir and finesse jigging...gulp minnows and line watching and the slow and methodicalness of the process...

Aurora Reservor and multi species with Troy Colburn...not quite multi species...lets just say he changed his name to Trout Colburn...

Mountain Cutthroat Trout fishing with marabou jigs...

Bernie Keefe and Lake Trout Fishing on Lake Granby with tube jigs...

Chatfield Reservoir with Nate Zelinsky for smallies and live minnows…and jigging spoons…

Crappie fishing on a spur of the moment…gulp minnows and finesse jigging…bobbers too...

Big Thompson when it was blown out…running really high with jigs and catching fish...

Antero Reservoir during a hot summer day…jerk baits and lipless crank baits at high speeds…no wind and very warm…

The message at the end of the show that you can learn something from everything with an open mind…one of the signs of a great fisherman in Chad…that he doesn’t know everything and that you can learn something new and from anybody every day you are out there…he checks his ego at the door nicely…cant say that about most fishing shows…nice job!!…

Advertisement

Old 06-30-2010, 02:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: 12 Months of Fishful Thinker...on Altitude this week...Season in Review...

Definatley my favorite show. Can't wait till the Season 2 dvd comes out!

Old 07-02-2010, 09:09 AM   #3 (permalink)

Default Re: 12 Months of Fishful Thinker...on Altitude this week...Season in Review...

Thanks fellas! Season 3 debuts this weekend (Saturday July 3, 8:30am on Altitude Sports). The first 3 shows are Evolution of a Bass Angler parts 1-3 that coincide with articles I wrote. Hope some of you tune in!

Season 2 DVD's will be available shortly.

Thansk again and please let me know of any ideas for shows or improvements you'd like to see. Its the only way our show will get better! CL

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in