Need to push so you have more water to fish! Comment on this before the greenies - Page 4 - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2010, 09:16 AM   #31 (permalink)

Default Re: Need to push so you have more water to fish! Comment on this before the greenies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jörmungandr
If I was down there, I'd be getting dumptrucks and doing some "lake editing" with a few boulders.
Oh, I know where all the quarries were, where extra rock was piled and where drainages were rock lined during construction. Unfortunately I didn't have a GPS with me at the time. Now the reservoir is something like 70% full, so it is all under water now.

I work for the Bureau of Reclamation as a design engineer. If anyone has questions about work going on at one of the BoR dams, I can usually dig up what is going on. May not necessarily be working on it, but I will know who is. I mainly work on fish system equipment, like fish screens, ladders and other transport.
Scyry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in