spearfishing thread: So fishboycarl, you gonna put your money where your mouth is? - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2010, 04:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default spearfishing thread: So fishboycarl, you gonna put your money where your mouth is?

I see the a-holes who massacred the Fish Lake lake trout and splake have succeeded in opening up Pueblo, too.

From the new regulations~

275. Pueblo Reservoir - Pueblo County

d. Underwater spearfishing is allowed for the take of channel, blue and flathead catfish with an aggregate bag and possession limit of five fish; and for wiper with a bag and possession limit of five fish.

Advertisement

Old 12-21-2010, 05:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default re: spearfishing thread: So fishboycarl, you gonna put your money where your mouth is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofindyourowndamnfish
I see the a-holes who massacred the Fish Lake lake trout and splake have succeeded in opening up Pueblo, too.

From the new regulations~

275. Pueblo Reservoir - Pueblo County

d. Underwater spearfishing is allowed for the take of channel, blue and flathead catfish with an aggregate bag and possession limit of five fish; and for wiper with a bag and possession limit of five fish.

WOW! AMAZING!

How the hell does something like this happen?
mrwigglestheworm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2010, 06:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default re: spearfishing thread: So fishboycarl, you gonna put your money where your mouth is?

Who heard about them making it leagle to bow fish for pike also
daveschnd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2010, 06:14 PM   #4 (permalink)

It's been legal for a while...Here's some pics...Here they're spearing Walleye, bass, cats...

http://www.spearfishingplanet.com/f1...olorado-14260/

And a thread....Spearing bass..

http://www.spearboard.com/archive/in...p/t-49694.html

hobiecat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2010, 06:19 PM   #5 (permalink)

I knew it was open in the past, but I thought it was only a limited window of 60 days or so, and I sure didn't realize what they were killing. Those pics are really sad, hobie.

Old 12-21-2010, 06:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofindyourowndamnfish
I knew it was open in the past, but I thought it was only a limited window of 60 days or so, and I sure didn't realize what they were killing. Those pics are really sad, hobie.
Yep...talked to a diver while we were down there water skiing one day...He said the walleye would swim right up to him .... inches away from his face and just stare at him...I think it's similar with other species...Doesn't seem too sporting...
hobiecat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

I had no idea this crap was happening here! Thats a bunch bull$hit!!
What the hell is the world coming to
Old 12-21-2010, 10:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

I shot the biggest walleye Ive seen similar to scubadowns Nebraska walleye but the damn thing got off

hmm.....that bodes well. how are they allowed to do that?
marledge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2010, 10:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobiecat
It's been legal for a while...Here's some pics...Here they're spearing Walleye, bass, cats...

http://www.spearfishingplanet.com/f1...olorado-14260/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

rivrunnr1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2010, 10:49 PM   #10 (permalink)

Horrifying pictures in that thread. Truly horrible.
They won't ever get the wiper....but man....those are some nice DEAD bass and eyes there.
rivrunnr1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in