Sales at Dick's, Loveland - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2006, 04:33 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Sales at Dick's, Loveland

I was over at Dick's Sporting Goods in Loveland (Centerra) today and found that they had Matzuo Hardbaits on sale for $2 each...a variety from deep and shallow cranks to topwater to suspending jerks. They also had Okuma 8 bearing spinning reels (I forget the model) for $30...marked down from $60. Lastly I noticed Storm plastic lizards and worms on sale for .99 a bag...included a couple of worm hooks in the package. This may be worth checking out if you're in the market for tackle.
farmer ted is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2006, 06:45 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Sales at Dick's, Loveland

That's good if your Dick's really has something on sale.
I've had two experiences with Dick's at Park Meadows. One time they ran an add saying something was on sale and when I went there they said their store doesn't carry that item. Another time they run add saying all $3.99 (Brand X) lures on sale for 2 for $5. When you get their all the (Brand X) lures are marked $4.99 so they really don't have any lures that are for 2 for $5. They have the two for $5 sign up right below the $4.99 lures. I question where the $3.99 sale lures are and the guy said those adds are nationwide adds and don't necessarily apply to their store. I'm not sure if I remember the prices exactly right but I'm not going back.
bergwsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in