CF.com - - - - - - - - - - - - 2012 - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default CF.com - - - - - - - - - - - - 2012

I planned on posting something like this at the begaining of the year, then when new licenses came out.. Anyway, couldn't get around to it. So here's a quick version

Over the years, I (and I'm sure a lot of others) have learned a ton from this site. Been entertained by this site, and met good friends on here. I've gotten news from here, advice, and had questions answred (from fishing, but also stuff like video games, i-pods tec..) I've used the search function to obtain info, and the pm to communicate with other members.

All this for free

This year (it may be the last - - 2012 and all..) I encourage every member to try to make as many positive contributions as you can.

I've seen some great stuff posted on here recently

- all the fish pictures and reports

- Boondock and Riverrunner/Monster posting the "Bragging Board". Great idea, and has been a great on-going post the past couple of years

- Oyey posted a report on an out of state Northern Pike contest. That post was better than anything I've read in a fishing magazine in awhile..

- Hop's polls

- Itsabigone's jokes

- over the yaers there are always posts to encourage people to do clean-ups (even just the area you fish). DJ, and his brother's a year ago was excellent.

- Grumpi giving away extra gear

- The Fish on the Fly a month contest. Always amazing pictures posted

- Not recent, but a couple years back Jay posted a huge list of "Free Days" (resturants, the zzo, the museum, etc..) My family saved a ton that year, and the next from Jay and that post.

- All the wildlife pictures that get posted on here (someone [Neil?] just had a couple with great Wolf pictures)

- Lots more, these were just a few examples..

If all of us that spend time on here give back a little w/ some positive posts. We'd all in turn be making a amazing site even better . . .

Old 04-10-2012, 10:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: CF.com - - - - - - - - - - - - 2012

Amen James!!!...
Old 04-10-2012, 10:51 PM   #3 (permalink)

So true James, thank you for all of your postive posts. No other member tells a story like you. You are a true positive of this site!
mojo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2012, 10:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo
So true James, thank you for all of your postive posts. No other member tells a story like you. You are a true positive of this site!
This ^^^^^
rivrunnr1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2012, 11:14 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo
Make the man a freaking moderator already.

James IS cf.com

#thorntonscumbags
Dave M is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2012, 10:26 AM   #6 (permalink)

James...even though you stole my photo/journal format...(jk) I really do love your posts and seeing your family grow up right before my eyes...Kinda reminds me of the old Leave it to Beaver Series... Which is a good thing.
hobiecat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in