Colorado Fishing Forum

Colorado Fishing Forum (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/index.php)
-   Colorado Fishing Lounge (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Not new to the site, but new to posting... (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62535)

baseballjohn66 06-11-2012 12:11 AM

Not new to the site, but new to posting...

Hello all,

I have been a member here for a couple of years but have made very few posts. I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself, and get to know some of the fine folks here on this forum! I am a member of the "other" forum as well, BUT, I do not wish to, nor do I indulge in all the politics that go on between websites. I am here to fish, talk fishing, meet new friends, have fun, and maybe even learn a thing or two while on here!
My real name is John, but most of my friends call me Tiny. I fish many of the metro waters regularly, either in the mornings or late at night as I work second shift. Chatfield, Cherry Creek, and Aurora reservoir are my favorite places, although my 10 year old son and I love to pond hop for bass as well!
I am a multi species angler, and have caught everything from LM and SM bass, walleye, perch, trouts,just about any warmwater fish species.
I am from Minnesota originally, but have been in Colorado for about 26 years now.
I look forward to meeting you all!
Tiny

sswan 06-11-2012 07:34 AM

Re: Not new to the site, but new to posting...

Welcome, and I'm looking forward to reading your reports!

walleye seeker 06-11-2012 08:28 AM

welcome and glad to see you on here

k0diak 06-11-2012 11:39 AM

Welcome! 8)

dieseldoctor 06-11-2012 12:09 PM

Welcome John!

Been enjoying your blogs on the other site! Not trying to bring up the drama between the two sites, but your blogs are basically the only reason I check things out over there anymore.

Glad to see you over here.

Eric

baseballjohn66 06-11-2012 12:15 PM

Thanks guys! As I said, I look forward to more participation here and meeting and fishing with you guys! Eric, Thanks a bunch man! I appreciate that a lot!
I'll check back in after work tonight , as I work 2nd shift!
Later,

Tiny

Zman 06-11-2012 09:01 PM

Yeppers welcome to the madness and the site...getting to be more and more posters that go both ways...that just want to talk fishing and some humor and fun...the more the merrier...and if Eric can vouch for ya thats good enough for me!... :o

baseballjohn66 06-12-2012 01:25 AM

Zman... you crack me up man! Thanks for the hearty welcome guys! Kodiak... I have heard (read) a lot about you! Guys.... Eric is who inspired me to write, I am thrilled to hear from him!

I look forward to many years of friendship and fishing together.

Tiny

p.s. ... Do you guys think I should change my username to Tiny to simplify things?

slayerfish 06-12-2012 07:10 AM

Go back to lurking- :P

Zman 06-12-2012 09:10 PM

bwahaahahahahhaaa...thats slayers way of saying welcome to the site!... :D :D :D