Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Fall Fishing Classic - Early Registration Deadline

945 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Zman 
#1 ·
Don't forget to register for the Fall Fishing Classic online before this Saturday so you can get the $30 rate rather than the $40. Overnight boat storage spots will go on sale this Saturday in the Aurora Reservoir Park Office for $10. The Fall Fishing Classic is on October 6th and is an all-species event. $3000 will be awarded to the fisherman who catches the largest fish of any species and $300 will be awarded to the fishermen who catch the largest of each species (not including the grand prize fish). Register here: http://apps.auroragov.org/EventRegistration/(S(axoosjuqhzsdhin0vrtvdcnv))/Event/EventDetail.aspx?v=coa&gi=5lb2DGVhnDs=&ei=ZZx1t7ujAmo=
If you have questions call 303-690-1286 x6 or email me: cyusten@auroragov.org.
See you there!
Crystal

#5 ·
That Guy said:
csyusten said:
$3000 will be awarded to the fisherman who catches the largest fish of any species
Zman - here's your opportunity for that 20lb catfish....or wiper. I think either will do the trick. ;)
Ed,

I already signed up, I have a better chance of waking up thin and looking like Brad Pitt than I have of ever catching a cat at Aurora Reservoir. I had a couple of chances last year with the wipers during the contest but didnt convert. Was a swimbait toddler then, I might be up to an 8 year old snot nosed kid by now. :D

I encourage everyone to sign up, it has better odds than winning then lotto has plus you get to fish. It was fun and Crystal and all the rangers did a great job! They even let Daris worm a bluegill into a $300 cash prize! I thought the tears and mascara running was a bit over the top! bwahaahahahahahhaaa. :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.