Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

New Bimini Top

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  bergwsu 
#1 ·
A couple of weeks ago, I posted a topic about getting a Bimini Top for our Invader Fishing/Ski boat. I was trying to figure out if it would be wise to buy one off of the Internet or go to Paul's Custom Canvas in Denver and have one custom made. Well, we decided to go to Paul's and "WOW" what a great job they done. It sure will be nice to have some shade this summer, while fishing.
So, if anyone here is in the market to getting a Bimini-------Paul's made us smile.
Cody (cowboyfisherman)

#4 ·
Cody,

Glad to hear you went with Paul's -- they have done a great job for me, too. When you get around to it, I would be interested to see a picture. The difference of being under a bimini top in the hot sun will make you smile and say, "Ahh, that's better!" ;D

#9 ·
The new Bimini cost us $592. We felt that the cost was somewhat high, but is was "custom" made for our boat. The owner himself came out into the parking lot and done the measurements.....the right height and length that we wanted.
At times, it did get mighty warm on Chatfield last summer.
Cody

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.