Plano Guide Series Tackle Bag - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2014, 03:50 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Plano Guide Series Tackle Bag

Here is my thorough product review on the new Plano Guide Series Tackle Bag:

The Plano Guide Series Tackle Bags are a must have for any angler this upcoming season. Plano offers them in 3 different sizes (3500, 3600, and 3700) so one of them is bound to fit your fishing style and tackle sizes. Each tackle bag comes loaded with 5 or 6 customizable tackle trays, a front pocket with ample storage for your pliers, tape measurer, and scale, an expandable mesh pocket on the back, two padded side pockets, a molded top with an elastic tie down for easy access, and a clear zippered pocket under the top cover. These bags also feature a rugged waterproof bottom to protect your investments and keep your gear dry. Oh and did I mention that these tackle bags took home an ICast 2013 Award for Best Tackle Management product.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2014, 05:12 PM   #2 (permalink)

These are sweet! Love the adjustable back strap!
bobys is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2014, 09:51 PM   #3 (permalink)

I really like them!!! The 3600 is a perfect size for me and my tackle. I'm not sure if you watched the video or not but I have a smaller soft sided tackle bag that fits perfectly in the tankwell (behind my seat) on my kayak. Now I can take out 3-4 boxes from this tackle bag, place them in my kayak tackle bag, and paddle off. Makes it a lot easier for me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in