Colorado Fishing Forum - View Profile: MNBassFisher

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. MNBassFisher
    04-04-2013 07:59 AM - permalink
    MNBassFisher
    I appreciate the heads up, I will definitely be looking into that! Ya it seems like there isn't much at all for bass fishing around CS. I would like to fish Pueblo sometime, I've heard the wind can cut up in a hurry though so I'm a little nervous bringing my kayak out there, I've heard there is a lot of coves and stuff where you can find wind breaks. What's your opinion on that?
  2. kirbydog
    04-03-2013 02:26 PM - permalink
    kirbydog
    There used to be more but due to the drought there are just two left-Haymes and Townsend. Townsend has good bass fishing-the best around CS. You need to buy a permit-anybody can get one-for $35 for the year. If you go on the Ft Carson website and click on fishing you can do it online. Well worth the $35. As you probably have figured out, theres not alot of bass fishing around here. Still too early to go to Pueblo but that should be turning on in a bit.
  3. kirbydog
    03-19-2013 01:46 PM - permalink
    kirbydog
    I see where you fish out of a kayak alot. I've got a boat but I like to get out on the smaller lakes and ponds with my kayak. Have you been out yet this year-just wondering if Brush Hollow or any others are turning on yet.

About Me

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-23-2019 07:42 AM
  • Referrals: 0