Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Please recommend a tackle box/tackle organizing system

View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 12:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
EdwardS

Default Please recommend a tackle box/tackle organizing system

I've been buying lots of lures for my upcoming Canada fishing trip and have been tossing all the lures (still packaged) into a 5 gallon bucket in my garage when I get home. The bucket is filling up so its time I started to figure out how I'm going to organize all these things. I've got everything from stickbaits and spinners to soft plastic jerkbaits. Sinkers and leaders and even some spare line spools.

How would you guys store all this stuff? Do you have a 'best' tackle box recommendation? Do you use the individual Plano or Falcon type of plastic storage boxes or have the jumbo sized tackle box with all the trays? Do you keep things organized by species (eg walleye) or by how you are fishing (eg a boat box vs a shore box)?

I'm in the process of spending as much cash to prepare for this trip as I will to actually take it! (I knew this would happen)

Thanks, All.
EdwardS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Forum Search
» Insurance