Colorado Fishing Forum - View Profile: WestSloper

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. lovetofish
    09-26-2017 02:24 PM - permalink
    lovetofish
    Hi Westsloper,

I am taking the wife to Maroon Bell this Saturday and will stay overnight at Glenwood Springs. I was wondering if you can tell me if Rifle or Harvey has any action now if I can get away for few hours on Sunday to fish. Thanks
  2. FishingGodBilly
    01-13-2015 11:49 PM - permalink
    FishingGodBilly
    I just moved to Fruita this year. If you ever need an ice fishing buddy let me know. I'm starting to learn a few of these lakes. Take care!
  3. Ron Parker
    10-18-2014 02:08 PM - permalink
    Ron Parker
    Hi i'm thinking of trying Rifle Gap for the first time, I was gonne bring the boat but i'm thinking of bring my belly boat. Can you give me some idea's on how to fish the gap, I'm looking for anything, perch walleye etc?
  4. littlemac
    02-22-2014 05:57 PM - permalink
    littlemac
    just wondering were you went. im guessing chat field but im looking for a place to ice tomorrow that has safe ice . can you let me know. thanks
    glenn
  5. fishinlooney
    01-14-2014 06:24 PM - permalink
    fishinlooney
    Hey WestSloper, my buddy and I are trying to decide if we want to take a chance on driving over this friday to fish Rifle Gap. Saw that the ice was getting sketchy around the edges and it's hard to get out on. Do you think it would be worth it to come over or should we just stay over here on the other side of mountains and just try around here? We have an annual trip we take each year before the tourney and we usually do pretty well but don't want to get stuck on shore after a 3 hour drive. Thanks in advance for your advice and input towards our trip. Looney

About Me

• About WestSloper
    Biography
    Father of 3 girls, Who all love to fish and hunt! Married to an amazingly beautiful fisher-woman!
    Interests
    Fish, Hunt, Hike, and Snowboard
    Occupation
    Being Awesome!
  • Signature
    The tug is my drug...

Statistics

Total Posts
Albums
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 08-03-2019 01:13 AM