Deeper fish finder - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2017, 01:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Deeper fish finder

Looking to sell one of my deeper fish finders, $140obo. It is in great condition, just don't need 2 of them anymore. I used it all last season for ice fishing as well as this season until I got a marcum. I definitely won't say its a replacement for a good flasher by any means but it is extremely better then ice fishing blind and is quite a bit cheaper then a flasher if your looking for a good starter setup and already have a decent tablet or phone to use it with. It does have a flasher mode, marks fish no problem and even though it does not have the quality target seperation of a true flasher at the least you can anticipate potential bites and know when your not around fish that want to eat. Also has the added bonus of its open water functions as well. I used it a few times when I rented the small jon boats at Aurora and just tied it to a short rope and towed it along with the boat to spot schools of perch and such. I would imagine it could be used real well with belly boats or other small floats like that. Being able to cast it from shore is nice when your trying to find specific features on new bodies of water. Shoot me a message if interested, ty.
Raiyyn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2017, 05:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

forgot to update this a while back but the deeper is sold. Sorry to the people who recently contacted me about it but thanks for your interest.
Raiyyn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in