Minn Kota Terrova 24v V1 w/iPilot 54" shaft and 80lbs of thrust $700 - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2017, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Minn Kota Terrova 24v V1 w/iPilot 54" shaft and 80lbs of thrust $700

I am selling my Minn Kota Terrova electric trolling motor. I bought this motor from a friend in 2010. He had a different motor he wanted to use on his new boat so he sold it to me. I added the ipilot immediately in 2010 and it has run perfectly since then. It's a 24 volt system with 80lbs of thrust. I have it on a 19' deep V aluminum boat and it handles the boat great. The only reason I am selling it is because I bought the newer model with more bells and whistles and less hours. There is nothing mechanically wrong with it. It comes with the remote and foot pedal, both of which are fully functioning and responsive. The boat/motor was kept indoors for all but one year and that year it's kept covered. The unit does not come with the mounting plate. In my opinion, this is the best trolling motor for fishing in CO. Spot lock is the single most used function. I use it constantly and haven't used an anchor since purchasing the motor.

I soldered the wiring so you will get it with a cut connection as I have the other end permanently installed in my boat. The motor records up to 3 trolling tracks that can be used over and over and it has auto pilot for staying in line to a target as you move. I can't say enough about this motor and will never be without one on my boat. The letters on the right side (visible in the top view photo) were off when I purchased it, so I have no information on how that happened. I am in Pueblo but will consider delivering to Denver area. Asking $700

Advertisement

Old 06-02-2017, 12:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

this is a good price and a great unit, I put a new one on my boat and it cost about 1200 bucks
Old 06-02-2017, 04:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

My lettering has come off one side of mine as well! Weird!
chris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2017, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)

Yep...
I now own a "Min Kot"
What is the shaft length on this unit?
Old 06-02-2017, 06:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
P I K E

On the new motor I bought the lettering emblems have been changed. They are not single letters anymore but raised whole words but still glued on instead of molded in. Awesome motors with a lot of new bells and whistles like the compass puck for the spot lock jog, can't wait to get it out in a couple weeks!
Old 06-02-2017, 06:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TthePikester View Post
On the new motor I bought the lettering emblems have been changed. They are not single letters anymore but raised whole words but still glued on instead of molded in. Awesome motors with a lot of new bells and whistles like the compass puck for the spot lock jog, can't wait to get it out in a couple weeks!
You must report on whether the "new" spot lock works better than the "old" spot lock!
slayerfish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2017, 06:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
P I K E

I will after I get back from vacation. Doc at BPS told me the new motor reacts faster and holds position a lot better! Sure looks sexy with the new design! Someone needs to grab this motor from Jason...great motor for a good price!
Old 06-02-2017, 09:44 PM   #8 (permalink)

Sold
Oyey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in