2 New Cannon Mag 20 Downriggers for sale - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2008, 08:41 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2 New Cannon Mag 20 Downriggers for sale

$845 each firm. will sell them for $100 less then you can buy them in the store. both new in box. this is sad but my wife doesnt like the way the black color looks on the new boat so she wants me to get white ones. if i can sell the pair of these i am going to order the tournament series. which has a white housing. i have to sell both of them or i am keeping both of them so buy the pair or i have to wait for two buyers.

By integrating the results of constant research and development into its designs, Cannon remains a leader in downrigger technology. From major developments such as Short-Stop, ion field regulation, and compatibility with other popular electronic systems to simple, yet important, innovations such as a ball storage hook, fast retrieval and the use of corrosion-resistant components, Cannon demonstrates its commitment to designs based on input from those who know and use downriggers. The result is high-quality, state-of-the-art depth-control systems with convenient features and intuitive operation that will be appreciated by all who use them. The Mag 20 DT/HS features advanced electronics for networking and controlling up to six Mag 20s with any Humminbird 700, 900 and matrix series fish finder. 250-feet-per-minute retrieval. 20-lb. weight capacity. Adjustable positive ion control regulates the electrical field around the boat. Short-Stop feature automatically stops weight at waterline to prevent swinging. 24"-53" telescoping heavy-duty boom. New IP68 waterproof power connector. Ball storage hook prevents boat damage. Dual rear rod holders, two line releases (universal and stacker) and low-profile swivel bracket included. Pre-spooled with 400-ft. stainless steel 150-lb.-test cable. Resists corrosive saltwater environments.
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2008, 06:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: 2 New Cannon Mag 20 Downriggers for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave110man
this is sad but my wife doesnt like the way the black color looks on the new boat so she wants me to get white ones.
Wow. It's not like the downriggers are on the boat full time! Not getting down on ya man, but wow.... Do her rods and reels have to match too? ;-) Those are stellar downriggers and are more than what is needed for CO waters. The swivel brackets alone are $100 new/each.

Is it too late to return them to the store? If they are new in the box, you might be able to get a refund.
dandba is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2008, 07:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

white spray paint
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2008, 10:15 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja
white spray paint
thats plan B
Old 10-09-2008, 10:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

i could but then i would have to pay shipping. figured i would give yall a shot at a deal first. and ya, she's got her purdy pink rod and matching reel. it was her idea to get the new boat so i let her pick the colors. i'll probably keep them but this way i can say i tried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandba
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave110man
this is sad but my wife doesnt like the way the black color looks on the new boat so she wants me to get white ones.
Wow. It's not like the downriggers are on the boat full time! Not getting down on ya man, but wow.... Do her rods and reels have to match too? ;-) Those are stellar downriggers and are more than what is needed for CO waters. The swivel brackets alone are $100 new/each.

Is it too late to return them to the store? If they are new in the box, you might be able to get a refund.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in