Colorado Fishing Forum

Colorado Fishing Forum (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/index.php)
-   Buy and Sell (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Fishful Thinker TV; Season 1 DVD's (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42596)

fishfulthinker 06-24-2009 10:16 AM

Fishful Thinker TV; Season 1 DVD's

In case anyone would like them, we now have the complete season one of Fishful Thinker TV on a 2 disc, commercial free set for sale. The set is $17 including shipping and will ship immediately upon receipt of an order.

You can email me at [email protected], or mail to Fishful Thinker LLC, 4509 Inlet Ct., Fort Collins, CO 80526

Thanks folks! CL

The_Mad_Catter 06-24-2009 11:28 AM

Re: Fishful Thinker TV; Season 1 DVD's

That perfect! I dont have good TV at home for 2 reasons. The time spent watching TV can be spent fishing and I use that extra money for tackle 8). On a dvd though I can watch it when the time is right :)

Im in....are you set up with paypal etc.?

mogul buster 06-24-2009 08:55 PM

That's cool! I'll hopefully be in touch soon for a copy. Any insight on some of next seasons locations?

fishfulthinker 06-25-2009 06:16 AM

I just installed Paypal in the store on fishfulthinker.com and they say it will be active in a day or two. Thanks for asking.

As for next year, we've filmed 3 installments of Evolution of a Bass Angler which I'm excited about. Basically its walking ponds, then a small electric boat, then the tournament rig - with presentation skills to match. We also filmed a whole show on multi species jig fishing. We're going to hit the Green below Flaming Gorge shortly, and a hike-in Cutthroat show.

Most importantly - what else would ya'll like to see? CL

dandba 06-25-2009 11:51 AM

Walleye fishing on Horsetooth :)

FishDr 06-25-2009 12:49 PM

Lure and fly fishing for carp. Include a segment on repairing smoked reels (from lure fishing for carp) and bandaging skinned knuckles (from fly reel handles).

mogul buster 06-25-2009 07:00 PM

Those evolution segments sound sweet..............great idea. Sounds like you have some good choices for next season. How about a night fishing excursion for bass and walleye? Too tough to film?

jefwinn 06-25-2009 08:48 PM

how about a show on bass fishing from a belly boat. Sometimes it can be tough if you're trying to cast to cover/weeds/brush/etc since the casting angles are all different.

fishfulthinker 06-27-2009 09:21 AM

The carp thing is on the list. Night fishing is hard to film but we're going to play with it some more and see if we can get some decent lighting worked out. Belly boats have been requested a few times so we'll work that out too.

Thanks again all! CL

fishfulthinker 07-01-2009 01:24 PM

Hey all, the shopping cart is now (finally) functional at www.fishfulthinker.com. Season One DVD sets can be purchased via Paypal. Thanks! CL