ive got tons of avs memorabilia and need money for my wedding.- pics now up - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2009, 08:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default ive got tons of avs memorabilia and need money for my wedding.- pics now up

tons of autographs, over 1000 NHL cards, a dozen autographs (including forsberg), a piece of the net from the very first avs game mounted with an opening game ticket (this piece gets tons of comments!), plaques, and some pucks (a couple signed ones). litterally worth hundreds. it would turn your billiards room or your basement into a sweet sports room. i can send pics if you are really interested. i need 300 firm. cash only. its more than a steal.

PICS and more details are on my craigslist posting at http://denver.craigslist.org/for/1248037052.html
xxxxxxxxbatkinson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2009, 11:18 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: ive got tons of avs memorabilia and need money for my wedding.- pics now up

That is a steal!

Have you thought of taking it to any shops? Back in MI a lot of sports card/memorabilia bought as well as sold...

It sounds like you could make a lot more selling seperatly...

Just outta curiosity, any Karyia or Selannie stuff?
Old 06-30-2009, 11:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Re: ive got tons of avs memorabilia and need money for my wedding.- pics now up

none for them. most of my stuff i bought before they got traded to our team. i figured i could sell it all for a lot more separately but i would really just like to get it all sold quick. maybe to someone who found it as an investment for themselves to make money on. the wedding is coming up and i have to have everything paid for asap so i'd rather get 300 now than 500 or 600 later. i think i paid almost 300 just for the cards. lol. oh well. let me know if you are interested or if you have any friends that are interested. i may take the stuff to some shops this weekend. never thought that they would be willing to buy it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2009, 11:42 PM   #4 (permalink)

thats a good deal. most of which i don't need but i'de love to have that piece of the net. any chance of selling me just that??
Old 06-30-2009, 11:50 PM   #5 (permalink)

...id rather not separate everything but if you make me an offer i cant refuse
Old 07-01-2009, 12:11 AM   #6 (permalink)

westminster. feel free to call my cell 303 931 6041. ill pm my address to you
Old 07-01-2009, 12:14 AM   #7 (permalink)

I live in Pueblo. Would it be possible to send you a money order and you can hold the stuff til I get a chance to come up there.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:19 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death__from__below
I live in Pueblo. Would it be possible to send you a money order and you can hold the stuff til I get a chance to come up there.
pm sent
Old 07-03-2009, 03:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

DAMN!!!!!! , Congratulations, I hope she knows how much you love her
darrin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrin
DAMN!!!!!! , Congratulations, I hope she knows how much you love her
lol. as long as she just doesnt find out about how much money i have in fishing gear one of my favorite quotes is "my biggest fear is that when i die, my wife will sell all my fishing gear for what i told her i paid for it."

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in