canon marine opens in Springs - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2009, 04:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default canon marine opens in Springs

saw on craigslist

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Owners of Cañon Marine to Fill Void in Colorado Springs

COLORADO SPRINGS (October 8, 2009) – Colorado Springs boaters can save on gas money when winterizing their boats this fall. Colorado owned Cañon Marine, Inc. is opening their doors to a second location in Colorado Springs on October 10, 2009. Colorado Springs has a dedicated boating population and until now has had limited access to a quality dealership and service location.

Dave Gouveia, President of Cañon Marine, has over 300 customers from Colorado Springs who drive 60 miles to his Cañon City location to have their boat serviced. “Boaters don’t want to take chances when out on the lake so they’re willing to drive a ways to get service they can depend on. Cañon Marine has a servicing and sales system that works and our history proves it, we take care of our customers,” says Dave “Now our Springs customers can use their money to buy gas for their boat instead of their car.”
Colorado Springs boaters agree. Springs resident Verlon Olson, has been bringing his Lund boat to Cañon Marine for 14 years. “I take my boat to Cañon Marine to be serviced because I know it will be done right. The fact that I can stay in the Springs to have it done is good news.”

The longest running Lund dealer in Colorado, Cañon Marine is excited to expand and better serve fellow Colorado boaters in the area. “We will do our best to provide quality and timely service, to stock the inventory needed at competitive prices, to be fair in our business dealings, and to treat our customers with respect and honesty. It’s our desire that our customers get more from us, not less,” says Dave.
The Colorado Springs location of Cañon Marine is at 3320 N. Hancock. Fall hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Saturday drop-off/pick-up available).
Cañon Marine is a full service marine dealership built on a foundation of excellent service. They have factory trained technicians who handle service and winterization in addition to a knowledgeable sales staff available to help with new and pre-owned boats, motors, trailers, parts and accessories sales.
About Cañon Marine, Inc.
Cañon Marine, Inc. has been serving Southern Colorado’s boating industry for over 28 years with a proven reputation of excellent service. Locally owned and operated, Cañon Marine is an authorized dealer for Lund aluminum fishing boats, Larson fiberglass runabouts, and Premier pontoons. Providing both sales and service, Cañon Marine has certified technicians for Yamaha, Mercury, Johnson & Evinrude outboards as well as Mercruiser & Volvo stern drives.
than in bad company."

-George Washington
fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2009, 04:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: canon marine opens in Springs

RIGHT-ON!!! Welcome to town Dave... you've got my bidness
Old 10-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

i have been a customer of canon marine for 5 years now and they have always treated me right and with quick service
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2009, 08:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

I am one who would drive to Canon City when I needed some boat work done...now I dont have to drive so far. They do quality work, reasonably priced and timely as well.

Thanks Dave (Canon).
setthehook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2009, 09:05 PM   #5 (permalink)

Those folks are top notch. Really nice to see such a solid CO company too. Congrats to them for sure..
Old 10-12-2009, 09:52 PM   #6 (permalink)

Thanks for the good news fischer...
Old 10-13-2009, 08:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
j2

Now I don't have to drive so far to drool over the Lunds...............
j2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in