HUGE PAMPERED CHEF BLACK FRIDAY SALE !! - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2009, 07:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default HUGE PAMPERED CHEF BLACK FRIDAY SALE !!

Guys, this is for all the wives and girlfriends that put up with us and let us fish so much, they also have some great stuff for us men that love to cook. This is for my wife, feel free to pm with any questions.

Don’t be a Turkey!

Instead of getting up early to hit the major stores on Black Friday, shop from your seat – not your feet!

Take advantage of my fabulous BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Jewel’s Black Friday Sale is

Friday, November 27, 2009.

Here’s how it works, and why it’s such a great deal! There will be HOURLY SPECIALS and SURPRISE BONUSES! Call or email me in advance for a catalog or view the catalog online at my website at www.pamperedchef.biz/Jewel.

Hourly Specials:

12am – 8am: “Web-buster Sale” Spend $50 - choose any item (up to $40 value) at 50% off!!

8am – 9 am: Let me sleep in and get the Early Bird Special! Get 15% off your entire order!

9 am – 10 am: Select a date to host your own show (in Dec or Jan) and receive an extra $15 in free product value at your show.Thats $30 free!!!

10 am – 11 am: All products containing the letter “B” for Black Friday are 10% off!

11 am – 12 pm: All products from Cookware line are 20% off!

12 pm – 1 pm: Free Shipping!!($15 minimum order)

1pm – 2 pm: All products containing the letter “F” for Black Friday are 10% off!

2pm – 3pm: Men’s hour! Men placing an order will receive the Grill it Quick! cookbook FREE!

3pm – 4pm: Simple Additions Sale! Purchase any Simple Additions pieces at 25%! Buy the Simple Additions Dots Dinnerware Set and receive the Bamboo Tongs FREE!

4pm – 5pm: Select a date to host your own show (in Dec or Jan) and receive 70% off that months host special!!!!

5pm – 6pm: Dinner time! Receive a FREE Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection with any $30 purchase!

6pm – 7pm: The TAX-FREE zone!

7pm – 11pm: Bedtime Deal! Free Shipping ($15 minimum order) and a free gift!

Add your PHD # (past host within past year) and save another 10% at any hour!

Yes, you can get multiple specials…but you’ll have to send separate emails!

I will combine them at the end so it’s ONE shipping charge!

All orders need to be done online or thru email!

Anyone can order the Guest Special- Simple Additions for 20% off.

All orders will be entered in a drawing for hosts benefits! Simple Additions for 60% off!!!

You can me call with questions @ (970)216-4082 in the afternoon.

There are 2 ways to order:

1) E-mail me at [email protected]

2) Order on my website at www.pamperedchef.biz/Jewel To order, click on “Order Products” in the lower left hand corner; Select Option #1 and enter “Black Friday” as your host. I will receive an email confirmation after your order is placed and then I will make the necessary adjustments and contact you with your correct grand total. Orders are time stamped so I will know which special applies!

Credit card or debit Card payments only for this sale.

(All orders will be submitted by 12:00 noon on Monday, November 30th).

~ Jewel Munfrada ~ Your Pampered Chef Consultant ~

~ 970-216-4082 ~

~ [email protected] ~ www.pamperedchef.biz/jewel ~

flyfishgeek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2009, 08:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: HUGE PAMPERED CHEF BLACK FRIDAY SALE !!

I don't have a GF, wife or anchor around my neck. I won't shop the site...however, I could use some mixin bowls, so if while using a discount, your GF, wife or assistant would be willing to assist me, ya I'll place an order. Simply tell me how I can do this unconciously.
colonative is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2009, 08:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

It is not just for women, it is for anyone who cooks. I use a lot of the stuff, it really can make cooking more enjoyable. If no one steps up and hooks you up I will see what I can do for you.
flyfishgeek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2009, 08:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

I took the liberty of signing up Slayer to host a party I would love to see that goofy nut trying to pitch a new set of pots and pans to a bunch of house wives. I truly hope your wife sells allot this weekend geek.
Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2009, 05:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

Now that's a true buddy - good job Trout!
abbner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2009, 08:32 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trout
I took the liberty of signing up Slayer to host a party I would love to see that goofy nut trying to pitch a new set of pots and pans to a bunch of house wives. I truly hope your wife sells allot this weekend geek.
AWESOME!!!!! and theres more than pots and pans and more guys order from me than house wifes! lol
flyfishgeeksgirl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2009, 07:50 PM   #7 (permalink)

Anyone interested in seeing my Cyber Monday Sale?
flyfishgeeksgirl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in