Sold - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2009, 08:32 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Sold

The reel is in excellent shape and about two years old. I only used it for jig spooning but it does cast a mile The rod is also excellent shape and has the blank handle which can use the wieght system. I have two of these rods but never have them both in the boat at any given time. You can pick which ever you like. I live near I/25 and Orchard. Just give me a call @ 303.898.8512 Patrick
McFish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2009, 05:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Accurist AC500PT RH 40.00 and BP Ext Woo Davis 7'4" M casting one piece 35.00

Reel info:
Accurist PT reels are fast becoming the go-to reel for anglers experienced with the specialized technique known as "flipping". It's unique Flippin' Switch gives you the ability to place your bait with absolute precision in tight cover. The Accurist PT has 5 Performance Tuned bearings, including a strong, zero-play Continuous Anti-Reverse for rock-solid hooksets. It also features a MaxCast skeletal spool which helps to reduce weight allowing the spool to spin freer for distance casting, as well as a ceramic drag system which virtually eliminates heat build-up during long fish runs.

Accurist PT Features
CNC machined aluminum frame
MaxCast ultralight skeletal spool
Ceramic drag system
Polymer-stainless hybrid 5 PT bearing system
ACS™ II externally-adjustable centrifugal cast control
Zero-play Continuous Anti-Reverse™
Ceramic Zirconia level-wind system
Super Free Spool pinion design
Flippin Switch™
Extra-hard PT gears
Quantum Hot Sauce lubrication
Saltwater-Ready
Accurist PT Specifications
AC500PT
Speed 6.2:1
150 yds. / 12 lb.
25.0 IPT
Right-Hand

Rod Info

Every Extreme XPS Woo Daves model was designed and tested by Woo himself. Woo found these rods to be tough, strong, light and sensitive...everything a tournament angler needs to take his game to the next level. Each rod is built on a lightweight, 60 million modulus Powerwall™ graphite blank, reinforced with a 3K Carbon Cloth wrap through the butt for extra power. Fitted with Hard Aluminum Oxide Guides for maximum casting performance and sensitivity, the Extreme XPS Woo Daves Signature Series Rods are complete with slotted low-profile "Full contact" reel seats and specially contoured premium cork handles with Power Hump™ for maximum comfort and control.

McFish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in