Selling toys -80's 13' bayliner -sold- - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2010, 10:34 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Selling toys -80's 13' bayliner -sold-

Boat and trailer. 50 hp merc. got screwed on the motor, bought it used from vintage outboards in arvada. I do not recommend going there. agreed on an 80's merc. got a 65' that never worked right. What a great warranty, "boat must be to heavy" switched props. replaced fuel pump. guy finally started ignoring my messages. Left him a message that was less than courteous. anyway took it apart to get to the carbs, checked the #'s. He built it out of spare parts I think. it's overjetted according to the manual charts and the carb #'s indicate a 65 hp motor. the powerhead is definately a 50 hp. never got the new jets, or re-assembled the outboard. Compression was good. Boat has an oversized fuel tank, newer battery, newer bow mount trolling motor, cheap fishfinder, and ugly upholstery. It's a fishing boat so I never cared. It's light enough to pull with an suv. Fishes 2 comfortably, 3 is tight.

I'm selling it ONLY because I blew out a disc in my back and had to have a discectomy (they took out the damaged part of my F&*#$ disc) I work construction, so havn't been able to return to work. I'm the sole provider for my wife- in her final year of school- and my 7 month daughter. Make an offer, I spent 1200 (all our wedding gift $) on the motor, had 1300 in the boat +the outboard and finder. I just need to find some cash, will someone go $800? I'll get some pics up. Make me an offer, but try not to screw a guy.
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2010, 06:36 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Selling toys -80's 13' bayliner

Okay, dug through it. 2 batteries..... 20# anchor. old life jackets. 40#minn-kota bow mount. 30# tiller handle troller. both are 12 v. Both hardly used. new tires on trailer. I love this boat. I love my family more. all or part. make an offer.
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2010, 07:43 AM   #3 (permalink)

Default Re: Selling toys -80's 13' bayliner

Can you get some pic's up
Big Squirm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in