Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

neoprene waders and fly rod tube for sale

862 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  farmer ted 
#1 ·
Fly Tech neoprene waders in good condition...brown in color with chest pouch and ankle wraps (to seal junk out of your boots) i have repaired one small ding in one of the ankles (it's a quarter-sized repair. the hole wasn't all the way through, the neoprene was just torn) no leaks. 3.5 mm neoprene construction, stocking feet, reinfoced and padded knees with d-rings on the shoulders and back for hanging accessories.I believe the size is a medium. I am 6' and around 180 lbs and they fit me perfectly. a slightly bigger or smaller person should fit them as well. The lighter marks near the feet is some sand/ dirt...just need a washing. these are around $90 new...I'm asking $35.

also available is a White River fly rod tube (i believe these are sold through bass pro shops) pvc construction with black cordura nylon outer. zippered cap and carrying strap. length 60" diameter 2.5" model C-905. New price around $30 asking $15.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.