Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Trigger-X baits from Rapala for sale(rest of the baits are sold pending payment)

4K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  scottivie 
#1 ·
I have some trigger-x baits i need to let go of . These are very good baits and have a phamone put into the bait to make fish bit it. I have about 300 packs of them. I am looking to sell them for 1.50 $ each. These are new in package and never opened. I have looked them up and they can run anywere from 4.00 a pack to 6.00 a pack. you can look them up your self and see, these are not cheap baits. If you buy a big lot 5 or more i will discount them. I have the leaches, night crawlers, senko type, curl tail, grubs, and lots of craws for jigs and flipping craws. I have all kinds of colors. I will try to get up the pics of what i have soon. shoot me a PM if you would like some. Let the wise cracks begain.

Thanks for looking. # = packs left
flutter worm 6 junebug/2fall pumkin/4black blue flake.
lizzards 2 fall pumkin
swim worm 4 junebug/4fall pumkin
flapdad 12 watermellon
bigbug 1 junebug/1 fall pumkin/ 2 pumkingreen/19 watermellon/7 watermellon red/15 black blue flake
worms 8 black/8brown/6 green
swim grub 5 black
leaches /13 brown/4 green

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Trigger-X baits from Rapala for sale

cocoking said:
I have some trigger-x baits i need to let go of . These are very good baits and have a phamone put into the bait to make fish bit it. I have about 300 packs of them. I am looking to sell them for 1.50 $ each. These are new in package and never opened. I have looked them up and they can run anywere from 4.00 a pack to 6.00 a pack. you can look them up your self and see, these are not cheap baits. If you buy a big lot 5 or more i will discount them. I have the leaches, night crawlers, senko type, curl tail, grubs, and lots of craws for jigs and flipping craws. I have all kinds of colors. I will try to get up the pics of what i have soon. shoot me a PM if you would like some. Let the wise cracks begain.

Thanks for looking.
Pics?

PM sent

#4 ·
Re: Trigger-X baits from Rapala for sale (slection up)

20 times a dollar fifty would appear to be thirty bucks! ;D ;D ;D

Sorry DBM havent had the chance to dog you in awhile...hope you are doing well!...theyre made by Rapala...dont know if bass will eat them!!...

#5 ·

Thanks cocoKing for the hook up! It was a pleasure doing business with you

#6 ·

Right on john hope those bait get you a big-one.

denverbassman said:
So, how much do u want for twenty bags
twenty dollar bill for 20 bags.

Im going to put on craigs list here today. So i can get rid of them. craigs list people will pay $1.50 a bag. no less!

#7 ·

TTT
What you see in the pics are not ALL the colors i have. Will take a look and see what colors i have left.
I do know i have lots of pumkin green, water melon, and water mellon with red flake. in the bigbugs.

What you see in one pic of walleye baits is what colors i have left, I do have lots of black, green, and brown leaches and stick worms and few packs of black curl tails left.

#11 ·
Re: Trigger-X baits from Rapala for sale (list of baits up)

Byron still have what is on the list. Just minus one pack of leaches in black and two packs of curltails in black.

#12 ·

I'm interested in at least 20 packs man. I live in the Springs and if you PM I can arrange a time/place to pick them up from you. Thanks dude.

#13 ·

mullet80 said:
I'm interested in at least 20 packs man. I live in the Springs and if you PM I can arrange a time/place to pick them up from you. Thanks dude.
I'm going up there this weekend to meet up with him, I work in the springs Monday thru Friday if you need someone to pickup whatever you buy from him.

#15 ·

Koldkut, thank you very much for the offer. I haven't been in contact with cocoking thus far, so I'll await that until I figure out the best way to obtain the baits. Thanks man.

#17 ·

Sorry guys i have been put to work at work :D go figure... PM'ing those who have left pms now..

#18 ·

List has been updated of what i have left....

#19 ·
Ok Byron will box the rest of the baits up for you and try to get down there....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.