Tons of muskie baits, soft plastics, bass crankbaits, jigheads, rods... CHEAP! - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2012, 12:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
tc

Default Tons of muskie baits, soft plastics, bass crankbaits, jigheads, rods... CHEAP!

My friend, Dan Goertzen, passed away from cancer a couple weeks ago. He had a basement so full of fishing gear that it would rival most small bait shops. I have been trying to help his brother, Dave, get rid of his gear. He is willing to sell this stuff really cheap! Next weekend, the 26th and 27th, Dave will be at the house and will be liquidating everything. Seriously... tons of stuff from brand new $30 muskie baits to hundreds of lesser expensive fishing rods (many of which are unused), bass fishing lures of all types, tons of soft plastics, thousands of hooks of all types, tackle boxes, an aluminum boat, trolling motors, waders...you name it. Send me a PM if you are interested in stopping by and I will arrange for you to go by the house when Dave is there. If I have enough interest, I will post his address publicly and y'all can just show up on Saturday or Sunday.
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2012, 03:50 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Tons of muskie baits, soft plastics, bass crankbaits, jigheads, rods... CHEAP!

where at?
gobigorgohome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2012, 10:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
tc

Default Re: Tons of muskie baits, soft plastics, bass crankbaits, jigheads, rods... CHEAP!

Oh, yea... guess that would be helpful... SE Aurora.
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2012, 07:18 AM   #4 (permalink)

please text me with the address ill be there 970-470-0283
gobigorgohome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2012, 03:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Tc i sent u a pm, i would love to check outthe sale
denverbassman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2012, 08:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
tc

Lots of interest so I will post the details here tomorrow night after I talk to Dave.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
tc

Change in plans.... Dave had an emergency and had to leave town to resolve issues. So, tomorrow is off for now. He will call me when he gets back in town. I will bump this thread with details as soon as I get them. Stay tuned.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in