looking 4 a boat!!! - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2006, 03:05 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default looking 4 a boat!!!

Hey everyone I was looking to find a boat that would let 2-3 people go out and was around 1500$-2000$. I know I may be asking too much for my price range but I guess I'll never know if I dont ask... Thanks in advance...
C-Bass is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2006, 10:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: looking 4 a boat!!!

hey i got a 15' aluminum boat w/trailer for only $150....if your interested you can mail me at [email protected]
r.daniels is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2006, 08:30 AM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to work2fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bass
Hey everyone I was looking to find a boat that would let 2-3 people go out and was around 1500$-2000$. I know I may be asking too much for my price range but I guess I'll never know if I dont ask... Thanks in advance...
My first boat was $1200: a 14' aluminum with an 8hp Johnson so your price is in the ballpark, I think.
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2006, 09:42 AM   #4 (permalink)

I have a 14ft w/ 18hp Johnson(Does about 16mph). With trailer, Trolling motor, Lights for night fishing, Battery, Pole holders, Pole straps, Swivel seats, Cover(Pretty bad shape), anchor,home made bait tank with pump & 2 life jackets(The nice bright orange ones:-) )

$1000.00

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]
NeWcS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2006, 11:06 PM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to hunterfishercamper Send a message via MSN to hunterfishercamper

T-fin has a nice little boat. My dad and i were going to get it but we wanted an open bow. If you want to do a lot of trolling this boat woudl be perfect.
Old 04-17-2006, 05:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fishintim

1984 or 85 Tracker Tournament TX. 17' Merc 50- starts every time. extra prop, butt seat and rear chair, navigation lights, aereated live well, bildge pump, 40# Minkota bow mount, life jackets, anchor, Hummingbird fish finder, 2 batteries. Cheap cover, bimini top (kind of a rag but it's shade). New seat installed this season. Carpet well worn- this boat got used from Amistead, Elephant Butte, Allen Henry, Navajo, San Carlos, Roosevelt ,OH!, and Spinney, Granby, Chatfield- you get the picture. Never run hard since I got it- trailor close to where I wanted to fish and made short runs and then FISH HARD. No skunk on this baby (well most of the time). The motor had a new "power pack" (whatever that is) installed about 5 years ago. Water pump may need to be replaced- still pumps and motor does not overheat but the stream where it pees out looks a little weaker than it used to be. (sad but so). I'll start it at $2,000 but it's negotiable.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2006, 09:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

I have a 1970 24' sportfisher cabin cruiser. Pretty nice boat. New seat covers and room for lot's of folks or gear. PM and I will give the details and the pric is right. If youa re interested let me know.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
2000xlt

Hey jay in parker, where in parker are you located at. Im new on this site and was looking for cheap little fishing boat, I live at stroh ranch in parker. Let me know when a good time to come and check out that boat if you still have it.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:49 AM   #9 (permalink)

Im at Parker and e470. The boat is in Lakewood right now. Yes I still have it.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]
NeWcS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2006, 08:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
2000xlt

You have any pics of it, have you taken it out this year

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in