Ready to sell my boat! Lund 1660 Classic SS - Loaded - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2013, 06:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default SOLD - Lund 1660 Classic SS - Loaded

NO LONGER FOR SALE
2006 Lund 1660 Classic SS (length 16'3"/beam 84")
4 Lund Seats (these usually come with 3)
90hp Yamaha 2 Stroke with Power Trim - runs perfect (37 mph at 5,500ft & 34 mph at 9,000)
Stingray Hydrofoil pops you onto plane very fast... great for watersports
2 Stainless Props (different pitch... one for front range & one for mtns)
4hp Yamaha 4 Stroke runs perfect (has connector so you can steer from console --- reduce price by $900 if you do not want kicker motor)
2011 model 80lb Minn Kota Terrova with I-Pilot and US2 (wireless remote allows you to use Spot Lock/Electronic Anchor & GPS trolling speeds, Foot Pedal included too)
Two Group 31 Batteries run the 24v trolling motor (these are just a year old and have full capacity)
Two Bank Minn Kota On Board Charger
Third Battery is for 90 horse, fishfinder, livewell, and lights
Lowrance Fishfinder (model LMS 522 i-GPS... so sensitive you will see your jig... includes maps to most lakes)
Use the standard rear transducer or the US2 transducer
Fishfinder quickly mounts at console or front of bow
Travel Cover mounts to Lund Pro Trak (not pictured)
Shoreland'r Trailer with LED lights & with rollers so you can easily winch it in by yourself or drive it on
Cannon Digi-Troll IV Electric Downrigger (not pictured --- reduce price by $400 if you do not want this)
Downrigger Transducer for automated downrigging
4 Scotty Powerlock Rod Holders mounted to Lund Sport Trak
2 Vertical Rod Holders which also work great to hold a big net and regular net
3 Cup Holders (one at console and two mounted to Sport Trak at bow and rear casting deck)
Rapala Tool Holder mounted to Sport Trak
Rod locker holds about a dozen rods (comes with key so you can lock up your rods and fishfinder)
Huge Automatic Livewell & Baitwell
Also included: fenders, dock ropes, throwable PFD, two keys, cooler which fits in storage compartment, removable ladder for watersports & swimming
Tons of storage... this is a floating tackle box (more pics to come if it doesn't sell first)

This is a one owner Lund. The only reason I'm selling is our family of 5 is better suited for a larger Lund.

Price $12,900 but can be reduced if you remove the kicker or downrigger.

SOLD

Last edited by fishaholic; 05-25-2013 at 12:10 PM.
fishaholic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2013, 09:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Nice boat!
andyrm66 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2013, 10:16 AM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks Andy.

This boat has seen lots of 3-4ft waves and I have always been able to fish right through that kind of thing. Once you hook a fish just hit spot lock and then fight from the back of the boat. She has handled 6-7 footers at Glendo and not one wave came over the bow as we headed for shore. This is a great boat if you want to fish right through most of the windy stuff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2013, 11:01 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishaholic View Post
Thanks Andy.

This boat has seen lots of 3-4ft waves and I have always been able to fish right through that kind of thing. Once you hook a fish just hit spot lock and then fight from the back of the boat. She has handled 6-7 footers at Glendo and not one wave came over the bow as we headed for shore. This is a great boat if you want to fish right through most of the windy stuff.
Hey, I saw this on "WALLEYE CENTRAL" Truly, this is a great unit... someone should snatch it up right away....
I had My old 1775 on Glendo when some of those "6-7 footers" popped up in like 10 minutes one day. Scary, but NO PROBLEM...
LUND BOATS are built TOUGH!!
Old 05-24-2013, 11:36 AM   #5 (permalink)

Great price!
mrwigglestheworm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2013, 12:13 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFSHDOU2? View Post
some of those "6-7 footers" p
I like it how you are putting the "6-7 footers" in quotation marks. I'm thinking you probably need to take away a few feet from those numbers too... Fishaholic, I'm just trying to give you a hard time here. Nice set up with the 90 HP engine. Very hard to find on a boat this size. GL on the sale.
aofisher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2013, 01:19 PM   #7 (permalink)

That is basically my dream rig (which I cannot buy but really wish I could). Can I ask what do you think the total weight might be? I ask because in my long term planning I need to then get a vehicle that would tow something like that. Surprisingly, I have not been able to find weight info on rigs and I am usually pretty good at finding stuff on the interwebs...

Last edited by jkaboom; 05-24-2013 at 01:23 PM.
jkaboom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2013, 05:13 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFSHDOU2? View Post
Hey, I saw this on "WALLEYE CENTRAL" Truly, this is a great unit... someone should snatch it up right away....
I had My old 1775 on Glendo when some of those "6-7 footers" popped up in like 10 minutes one day. Scary, but NO PROBLEM...
I couldn't remember my login over so I didn't post it. I do think it's going to sell very quick. Supposedly a guy from NE is buying it in the morning. If not, I'll keep the ad going. Glendo put all my Blue Mesa trips to shame.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:14 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aofisher View Post
I like it how you are putting the "6-7 footers" in quotation marks. I'm thinking you probably need to take away a few feet from those numbers too... Fishaholic, I'm just trying to give you a hard time here. Nice set up with the 90 HP engine. Very hard to find on a boat this size. GL on the sale.
You could ask my lurking buddy Mike. We have never seen anything like it. I imagine they see it too much on the great lakes but not around here.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:17 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaboom View Post
That is basically my dream rig (which I cannot buy but really wish I could). Can I ask what do you think the total weight might be? I ask because in my long term planning I need to then get a vehicle that would tow something like that. Surprisingly, I have not been able to find weight info on rigs and I am usually pretty good at finding stuff on the interwebs...
Tow weight on this with boat, trailer, motors, batteries, gear, etc is probably around 2,800. You'd be surprised how easy it is to tow. The boat without anything on it and minus the motors, weighs only about 800lbs.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in