liter bike - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2013, 09:23 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default liter bike

To start this was ridden often by myself. up to buying my boat now i fish more.
98 Suzuki TL1000R 90 degree vtwin. fuel injected year. it has been down on a lowspeed lowside, only thing i didnt fix was rhs fairing were the framslinder bolt bent and put a can sized hole in the fairing. again this is a riding bike not trailer queen. however.
it still turns heads, makes harley riders do a double take sounds so sweet.
Real carbon fiber winscreen in candy yellow, real cf mirrors. custom single seat cowel, with rear seat. chrome tl1000 chain guard, real cf rear hugger (not on bike chain guar mount cracked is fixable just never got around to it) supersprox gold rear sprocket, 530 chain. protek rearsets. billet alluminum clutch pressure plate in gold, with clear window to clutch, with raw alluminum ring around window. full stainless yosh system, with cf cans. front and rear stands. and some spare parts i was going to chrome or make shiny. some barnett iirc clutch springs, not installed. i have rhs fairing replacement not on the bike as well.
imo it could use a valve adjustment, and does need a rear tire. chorded this one stopping quickly bc of lack of mirror check by a fool in castle rock. id hop on it and ride it to sturgis tomorrow minus the tire beeing bad. i simply fish more than ride now. $4200.oo this is a riding bike not fart around the city bike. you ride in the city it'll cook your ass well... lol. i hit the twisties on it and scare cars in the mtns with it, and it s awesome vtwin rumble.
only considering selling bc it sucks seeing it sit vs beeing ridden like a bike should be. thanks for looking. email for pics
tl1000r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in