Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Looking for a Fishing Partner

View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 03:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jimmy

Default Re: Looking for a Fishing Partner

I know what you mean. I have taken many a friend fishing, to have them make a beeline out of there the minute you say that the boat needs cleaned or you are running low on gas. It is just common plolicy to offer to help out. I leave my boat in a slip at Chatfield from April First until ythe end of October. Once a month I pull it out take it home and spend a day washing and cleaning it. I then refuel and return it to the lake. Of the last 5 years that I have had a slip at the lake I think I had 1 person offer to help me clean it up.* I don't think it is too rude to ask for help. I have one friend go with me twice a wek and has never helpred once. It is tuff to tell him sorry you can't go when he finds out that you are going and he must shows up. I am also looking for some one to share some time with fishing and in return all I ask is for a little help every now and them.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote

» Forum Search
» Insurance