Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Need to push so you have more water to fish! Comment on this before the greenies

View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 06:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
swimbait

Default Re: Need to push so you have more water to fish! Comment on this before the greenies

daiwafan, while I do very much support your civic-mindednes, and am personally in favor of increased angler access, I would like to point out that "greenies" are not quite the boogiemen some would paint them. It is even conceivable that an angler may also be a "greenie," and that "greenie" objectives do sometimes overlap nicely with fishermen's needs. (bringing back historic flows, combating invasive species, streamside vegetation restoration, monitoring pollution sources, responsible limits on angler harvest, etc.)

The angler in me can see no reason why a reservoir should not be made available to anglers, as it does not represent sensitive habitat... I hope that you and anyone else inclined to fish there will be able to do so.

Nighthorse? good lord, that sounds like a great band name.

Cheers.

» Forum Search
» Insurance