Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Need to push so you have more water to fish! Comment on this before the greenies

View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 07:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
daiwafan25

Default Re: Need to push so you have more water to fish! Comment on this before the greenies

The whole state is put and take because of poor management. Lets stock slimers in every hole we can. Im expecting some of the large puddles that are in walmart parking lots are to be next.

If the state used some common sense and stocked self sustaining populations of warm water pan fish there would be more to fish for.

Im so glad I moved.

As for whining at me for saying "greenies". When they try to block snowmobile trails, whine about motor noise, spit at me when I ride the back country they are the problem, not some noise pollution.

I was just pointing it out so maybe just maybe there could be some effect on it for the anglers. Its crap spewed from people like you that keep me from posting here.

Cheers.

daiwafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Forum Search
» Insurance