Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - What are the inspection schedule and gate closure rules at Pueblo?

View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 01:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
MacGyver-O-Fishin

Default Re: What are the inspection schedule and gate closure rules at Pueblo?

Thanks for all your feed back but I am now really confused about the ramp closure issue ??

If they lock down the docks how are guys like "Rivrunnr1" getting the boats out of the water late ... errr ... I should say early in the morning?

This is the quote from the "Crazy ... on Pueblo " post made on about 11/20/10 (I think).

"... Crazy night. We put the gas in and motored back to the marina. Got out of there around 1:45am. A bit scary....but a mass adventure! A successful vampire moon walleye trip with only one minor hitch ..."

See why I am confused. Do they just leave the boat in the water and tie it up at the dock? ... then pick it up the next day ... or did they have to hand-haul it up that ramp and over the gate? or do they just live there at the marina ?

Tight Lines to All!
Mac

MacGyver-O-Fishin is offline   Reply With Quote

» Forum Search
» Insurance