Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Glow in the dark?

View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 09:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
juststarting

Default Glow in the dark?

So, I just decided to use up a gift card that I had sitting around for BPS and one of the things I bought was some glow in the dark tape. I guess it's made for putting on swim baits or hard lures. I really just bought it for the tips of our poles, so when we get to the lake in the mornings, we know which one of our poles hooked up. lol We use to know because it was the pole we had to chase down before it entered the drink but we've been learning and now know what the drag is for. Screw the bells, I haven't hooked up on a fish, and then been able to find it after it goes flying somewhere. ANYWAYS, swim baits and hard lures, have any of you tried using this stuff? I'd think that raising the visibility while fishing at night/early morning would be helpful, but at the same time I could see how it could just scare off fish, or make them look at me like I'm stupid, though that wouldn't be much of a change lol

» Forum Search
» Insurance