Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - TU Auction Boxes...

View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 07:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
epic
Administrator

Default TU Auction Boxes...

Last night was the Cheyenne Mountain TU auction... It was a fairly decent auction with a few snafu's, the first being a big one the auction committee put "value's" on all the items that were up for bid so almost nothing went for more then its value then to top it off some values were different from the sheet they handed out everyone to what the sheet with the item said. It kind of pissed the auctioneer off, lol. But the auctioneer was the best they've had since I've been going to them, he did manage to keep bumping the prices even when they seemed to be stalled out.
Anyways the box we donated as a site brought $195 dollars so I think that did pretty well, since it was valued at $266 on the auction table and $126 on the sheet they handed out to everyone.

The box I donated went for $80 on the silent auction.

Thanks a ton guys, the Colorado Springs chapter of TU does a ton of stream restoration and trail work on the Ark, South Platte, Bear Creek, and Fountain Creek to aid in some great fishing opportunities. All the auction money goes into those types of projects.

www.ColoradoMountainFishing.com

Here's to Tight Lines, Bent Rods, and Screamin Reels.... FISH ON!
epic is offline   Reply With Quote

» Forum Search
» Insurance