Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Gentle Used Clam Two Man Flip Hut

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  fishinlooney 
#1 ·
As the title said gentle used ;) Could use some runners or ski's mounted too the bottom. Also has a hole in the fabric that I patched not the prettiest patch but Im no seamstress like Slayer "damn that man can sew". Two seats that mount on a sliding frame with a canvas basket/hammock below the seat frame to hold rods etc. $75

#6 ·
Hey Tom, thanks for the sled. It should work out perfectly for what I need it for. Way cool to give that auger to Gene today too! He will use it often since he can go by himself now that he can drill his own holes. He was so excited he talked about how he was going to check out some places he's wanted to go for a while all the way home. May the good kharma come back to you many times over. BTW did you sell your truck?

#8 ·
Yes I sold that Gentle used truck :D I had it priced right and after the people offered $1500 I only took $1200 and told them to get the brakes looked at and get some decent used tires. I think it was a good deal a working 4x4 with decent engine, tranny and transfer for $1200. They where really down on there luck and the wife needed the vehicle for work. The family of 5 was driving around in a old junky standard cab chevy. When she said she needed a vehicle for work and getting the kids to school I was done ;D I'm a sucker for that stuff. I'm glad they didn't know me better because I would have probably given them the truck ;D and done some of the repairs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.