Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Larimer County Annual Boat Permits

View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 07:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
lunkerpunker

Default Larimer County Annual Boat Permits

For all of you guys that buy Larimer County Permits, I would ask you to leave a message for the county when you buy your annual permits (that is if you buy them online). They leave a space for comments after you have purchased the permits. I was buying my permits this morning as I do every year, to the sum of 170.00 bucks. I then realized we are paying for a full year of boating, and only getting seven months of actual time on the water. I used to buy my permits right after the new year but now there is no sense in getting in a hurry to buy them. As everyone knows this is due to the ANS inspections, and say what you want about that, but it is why they are stopping access to boats December thru April. So I was thinking that a price adjustment could be made on the boating side of the annual permit, since purchasers are not getting all they are paying for. I know it may seem a little knit picky but it seems to be the trend lately where you pay full price for govt services and get half of the service. So that is the end of my rant and maybe if enough of us suggest this it might result in a price drop. I know its probably far fetched but its worth a shot! Thanks for reading guys.
lunkerpunker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Forum Search
» Insurance