Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Air Brush Painting Lures

View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Zman

Default Air Brush Painting Lures

Over time I had seen a couple of classes offered but a couple of us forumites contacted them and the classes never happened. Well I figure for me everything else is self taught (cept for lake trout fishing) so why not airbrushing painting lures such as stickbaits, spoons, etc. So does anyone have any knowledge or a push in the right direction to find out what to buy for an airbrush, compressor and paint. Any links or anything that would be helpful, I really dont feel like reinventing the wheel and buying the wrong stuff. I figure once I get some items I can use you tube for actual painting hints but I have no idea what to buy. I see that craigslist has all sorts of compressors and airbrushes but I have no idea if they are the right ones. Thanks for any info that anyone cares to share.

» Forum Search
» Insurance