Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Not new to the site, but new to posting...

View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 12:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
baseballjohn66

Default Not new to the site, but new to posting...

Hello all,

I have been a member here for a couple of years but have made very few posts. I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself, and get to know some of the fine folks here on this forum! I am a member of the "other" forum as well, BUT, I do not wish to, nor do I indulge in all the politics that go on between websites. I am here to fish, talk fishing, meet new friends, have fun, and maybe even learn a thing or two while on here!
My real name is John, but most of my friends call me Tiny. I fish many of the metro waters regularly, either in the mornings or late at night as I work second shift. Chatfield, Cherry Creek, and Aurora reservoir are my favorite places, although my 10 year old son and I love to pond hop for bass as well!
I am a multi species angler, and have caught everything from LM and SM bass, walleye, perch, trouts,just about any warmwater fish species.
I am from Minnesota originally, but have been in Colorado for about 26 years now.
I look forward to meeting you all!
Tiny

» Forum Search
» Insurance