Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - ICAST 2012 anyone going to be ordering these products?

View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 08:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
mrwigglestheworm

Default Re: ICAST 2012 anyone going to be ordering these products?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondock
Couple cool things but overall I'm in no rush to go out and buy anything.
Few cool lures but Shimano dropped the Cumlus line and the Cumara line for now...
Croix redid the Legend Xtreme, using a rage like handle which I have never felt but I don't like their blanks so no thanks. Also aluminum winding checks add a good amount of weight. They still paint their blanks too.

New revos have the Abu guys drooling I bet. The Premier with the higher price is competing with the pure fishing MGX it seems but it is down to 5.9 ounces.
The STX lost 2.5 ounces and upgraded a few things. Think that is the biggest new out of the revo lineup. Retails for $200 also has a 8.1 ratio too.

Loomis (Shimano) has the redesigned GLX. Upgraded to titanium guides which is cool. Prices also increased and is getting close to the NRX level. Not sure about the reel seat and looks.

Calcutta D looks like a downgrade from the TE IMO.

Daiwa Lexa looks nice and has a 300 size for $200 to compete with the Curado 300. Should be interesting
New Steez meh high dollar didn't add/change much

Quantum changed a few things but who cares

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyrcP5utXt4

mrwigglestheworm is offline   Reply With Quote

» Forum Search
» Insurance