I would like to know how much a standard fishing boat would cost to rent per hour? - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2013, 10:26 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default I would like to know how much a standard fishing boat would cost to rent per hour?

Hi there mates! Iíve always been interested in deep sea fishing ever since my father took me on an angling trip when I was 15. Now Iím 35 and Iím teaching my 10 year old son the wonders and joy of deep sea fishing. I donít have my own boat so whenever we went fishing, I used to rent out my friendís boat for $90/hour ( I got a discount since weíre friends lol) but two months ago, he moved to Perth and sold it off. Unfortunately, due to lack of funds, I wasnít able to buy his boat. Now Iím in search of affordable fishing boat rentals near the Gold coast. Iím not really knowledgeable about rates since Iíve gotten a good deal from my friend. Are there Fishing Charters around to the area too? If so, what are the best ones?

im kinda new i just wanna know
dylantownsend34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2013, 01:09 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylantownsend34 View Post
Hi there mates! Iíve always been interested in deep sea fishing ever since my father took me on an angling trip when I was 15. Now Iím 35 and Iím teaching my 10 year old son the wonders and joy of deep sea fishing. I donít have my own boat so whenever we went fishing, I used to rent out my friendís boat for $90/hour ( I got a discount since weíre friends lol) but two months ago, he moved to Perth and sold it off. Unfortunately, due to lack of funds, I wasnít able to buy his boat. Now Iím in search of affordable fishing boat rentals near the Gold coast. Iím not really knowledgeable about rates since Iíve gotten a good deal from my friend. Are there Fishing Charters around to the area too? If so, what are the best ones?

The Gold Coast? Is that near Aurora? And where the heck is Perth?
albow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2013, 03:45 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:

How the eff does this end up here! Hey mate, I will buy a $2000 ticket to fly half way around the world and do some checking around for you
madjas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2013, 04:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:

I have been wondering the same thing myself....
explodedlad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2013, 11:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

you wont find a boat that you can rent here in Colorado,USA that will get you where you want to go Mate
Old 06-07-2013, 01:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

Pretty place, this Perth;

http://www.google.com/search?q=perth...w=1016&bih=528
Old 06-21-2013, 06:06 AM   #7 (permalink)

Agree with Ronco.
Lauren @ www.flydealflies.com
Flyfishingl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in