Underwear Shopping - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2015, 07:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Underwear Shopping

Hey dudes here's my latest blog.

http://www.borntofishmedia.com/underwear-shopping/
dieseldoctor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2015, 07:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

I am now convinced..... All fisherman have encountered that same issue at some time or another. Mine was a large whitetail buck that waited until I was fishing for at least half of an hour right on top of him before he let me know he was there. Unfortunately for me; I was twelve and had a two mile bike ride back to our cabin and I had to explain to my dad why I left my new pole and fishing gear on the river bank. As a hunter he thought that was just the funniest thing he had ever heard (I didn't hunt back then so I didn't see the humor in it AT ALL.)

Last edited by Ninja; 12-07-2015 at 07:27 PM.
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-07-2015, 07:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

Evil creatures!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2015, 05:33 AM   #4 (permalink)

I was fishing on Lawrence Lake which is on the north side of Mt Hood in Oregon when I had my beaver scare. At the west end of the lake it shallows out and there are numerous tree trunks sticking out where some good size trout hang out. I was in my float tube casting and having pretty good success when I drifted back into a little cove. Just as I was about to make another cast I heard a loud crash - could have been a splash - but seeing nothing around me I wasn't sure what was going on. I just knew something tremendously loud had hit the water and I was a goner. I managed to spin the float tube around and it was then that I saw the beaver lodge and Mr/Mrs Beaver swimming around letting me know I was far too close. Underwear remained unsoiled but the nerves were certainly shattered. Indeed, evil creatures!
Pilotfly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2015, 09:52 AM   #5 (permalink)

Great story!
dallasdb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2015, 10:13 AM   #6 (permalink)

haha! Great stories! I would hate to see a beaver when I was in a float tube! We had one dart under us in a bass boat and that was iffy damn thing looked like a Saint Bernard.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:28 AM   #7 (permalink)

i hooked a beaver on a popper at my buddys pond on their ranch. i swore i had a state record lmb on the way he ran me all over that pond. i ended up pulling the hook out the beaver and pulled in some beaver fur. i thought no way it must have been some cat tails from the fish running me up in them. it took me many trips back and many measly 3 pound bass to realize it must have been a bass.

How to catch and release trophy fish: https://www.coloradofisherman.com/for...fish-must.html
lvrider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2015, 02:04 PM   #8 (permalink)

Can't recall how many dozens of times I have had the shit scared out of me by those things I have a place where I fish at night where these two beavers do that to me with a tail slap almost every night. I scares me every time!
Neal/CO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2015, 02:46 PM   #9 (permalink)

beavers can scare the crap you of you but I have never run across one when I didn't have a gun on me. but one day as I was crossing a beaver dam, and had some racing stripes in my shorts by a coyote that waited till I was only 2 steps from him when he busted out of cover, when I didn't have a gun on my hip.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:40 PM   #10 (permalink)

Okay, now on to pheasants. While TDY (temporary duty) at Mildenhall AB, England I used to go jogging along some country lanes. One late afternoon mid-way through my run I ran past some trees and brush hugging the fence line just to the left of my path. Just as I came abreast of the brush a pheasant burst out of the bush. It scared the ever-living crap out of me. The racket he made leaving the bush raised my heart rate way above healthy levels and put me off jogging for awhile.

Last edited by Pilotfly; 12-08-2015 at 06:47 PM.
Pilotfly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in