Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

looking to buy a house?

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  snagged up 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That's a beautiful house... Knock about $200k off the price and I'll buy it today. =)

***No, really though... if that thing's still on the market once my wife starts here in a few months as an LPN (effectively doubling our household income), I'll make an offer.

This post has been deleted
#7 ·
Geez, u sure are grumpy! What gives? Are we not allowed to have fun at your typo? My bad.

Just so you know there are 2 ways to spell waist.

1)
waist

[weyst] Show IPA
noun 1. the part of the body in humans between the ribs and the hips, usually the narrowest part of the torso.

2. the part of a garment covering this part of the body.

3. blouse ( def 1 ) .

4. the part of a one-piece garment covering the body from the neck or shoulders more or less to the waistline, especially this part of a woman's or child's garment.

5. a child's undergarment to which other articles of apparel may be attached.

2)
waste [weɪst]vb1. (tr) to use, consume, or expend thoughtlessly, carelessly, or to no avail
2. (tr) to fail to take advantage of to waste an opportunity
3. (Medicine) (when intr, often foll by away) to lose or cause to lose bodily strength, health, etc.
4. to exhaust or become exhausted
5. (tr) to ravage
6. (tr) Informal to murder or kill I want that guy wasted by tomorrow

n1. the act of wasting or state of being wasted
2. a failure to take advantage of something
3. anything unused or not used to full advantage
4. anything or anyone rejected as useless, worthless, or in excess of what is required
5. garbage, rubbish, or trash
6. (Earth Sciences / Physical Geography) a land or region that is devastated or ruined
7. (Earth Sciences / Physical Geography) a land or region that is wild or uncultivated
8. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Physiology) Physiola. the useless products of metabolism
b. indigestible food residue

9. (Earth Sciences / Physical Geography) disintegrated rock material resulting from erosion
10. (Law) Law reduction in the value of an estate caused by act or neglect, esp by a life-tenant

adj1. rejected as useless, unwanted, or worthless
2. produced in excess of what is required
3. not cultivated, inhabited, or productive waste land
4. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Physiology)a. of or denoting the useless products of metabolism
b. of or denoting indigestible food residue

5. destroyed, devastated, or ruined
6. designed to contain or convey waste products
lay waste to devastate or destroy[from Anglo-French waster, from Latin vastāre to lay waste, from vastus empty]

wastable adj

read down to 8b

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.