Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Fall Fishing Classic at the Aurora Reservoir

View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 06:23 AM   #37 (permalink)
PikeFever

My fiancÚ and I woke up this morning at 4:30 am, full of excitement to participate in our first fishing tournament together. After spending a large amount of time and resources on preparation for this event, we figured we had better have the rules and regulations on hand while we were there. Upon going online to print them, we found out that the Fall Fishing Classic had been cancelled. Disappointed does not even describe how let down we feel. We are going to the reservoir today anyway, because we love fishing. We hope that we can turn this negative experience into a positive one. My fiancÚ is the manager at a prominent sporting goods store in the area and will continue to send her customers your way to enjoy the great fishing Aurora Reservoir has to offer. Hope to see a better turn out in the future and if there is any way we can help with that let us know. A few comps wouldn't hurt either, Tim.
PikeFever is offline   Reply With Quote

» Forum Search
» Insurance