Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Jefferson Lake?

934 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  73fisherman 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has been up there lately. Someone posted a while back that October was a good time to be there, very little crowds. Like to try it one more time before the ice cometh. Don't want to start a mad rush up there, but I think the summer slam is over. Only time for the hearty!

#3 ·
i was up ther a few weeks ago. not much to speak for. the kids were knocking em dead by the boat ramp. unfortunatly, 5'' rainbows. caught them on worms. but hey it kept them intested and there mind off the cold. the boats werent doing good either. i suspect it will be fairly poor til ice.

#4 ·
Thanks, 73. If the kids are happy, then you are happy. I've always got a kick out of the fact my kids were catching fish, and digging around the shore, and looking at stuff. They are our future. :)
But methinks the macks at Jeff (and baby, there are some biggums there), should be moving in to the shore. Got to try the pontoon out one more time! But between Jefferson, Granby, and Williams Fork, there just isn't enough time! Where's the little face for confused? Maybe :-\ ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.