Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my two brothers fished green mountain, today , we ended up catching thirty macks and one bow, i caught 18 macks and 1 bow, my brother caught 8 and my other brother caught four, we missed so many hits it was unreal, i caught them all on bitsy tubes with suckermeat, biggest mack was 20 inches smallest 12 , i lost several reeling um up, the bite was off and on , but when they came threw it was excellent , one time i caught 5 within two minutes, we were using my aqua view camara and witnessed how aggressive the macks were towars our tubes, my brothers caught some watching um hit it on the camara, it was a good time, the traffic sucked ;D

·
Registered
499 Posts
That sounds like you had a blast. Good to hear.

I really do need to get some hard-water electronics
Just don't have the money right now.

Mac

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was there today and caught 7 kokes and 1 bow. Didn't locate the kokes until the last two hours of the day. An orange swedish pimple tipped with a mealworm between twenty and forty feet in 120 plus fow (the vex only reads to 120ft).

The traffic on I-70 SUCKS!!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rooster what part of the lake did you catch the kokes, im geting a vex whenever i get my tax money back , good to hear you caught some, how big were the kokes ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
kokaneeking.....I parked at the last parking lot before the dam. Walk about two thirds of the way out straight from the parking lot and line yourself up with the house on the hill.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks rooster, your the second person that has posted about the kokes ill have to give it a shot , i havent got any kokes threw the ice this year, except for the spawners at dillion

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
where is a great place to fish here? for a quick 1 man trip ... using 10" manual hand auger... no electronics .... close to parking or bikeable distance (is biking even possible?)
Somewhere which promises lots of fish (lakers or rainbows will work) ... a quick mission spot with a good catch

MAINLY, in case Im alone, somewhere I wont have a chance of falling thru - or a dock where a good hole can be punched

Im coming from morrison & c470, so what would best route be?? & best place to go for quickest good fishing??

thanks

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
oops .... sorry ... that last reply was supposed to be for Evergreen Res ... wasnt paying attention & clicked on this one ... thank Budwesier for that mistake   :D

I checked out map for Grn mtn res  .. looks pretty cool

1 - 8 of 8 Posts