Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got out with a few guys from the forum. We fished a couple spots and by the end of the day we had all caught some fish. Everything caught was a bass except for a couple perch caught in the morning. Minnows seemed to work best but we caugh on jigging raps and lipless cranks, too. Overall the bite was a lot slower than it was on Thursday. But, nevertheless, I want to get back out tomorrow morning and probably will if the weather is okay.

·
Registered
358 Posts
If your really looking for that good ol time out at the old pond I suggest you boys check out the majestic backwoods of Alabama..... considered a prize fish a guy named Smith coined the term bucknasty and the bass down there will not intimidated...... I'd make the trip myself but the almighty mackinaw has convinced me otherwise..... something about high altitude living keeps me from partaking in bass crusades but good to see you gents got on some fish!

·
P I K E
10,273 Posts
They're just bass bro. Damn near every lake and pond has them.
Plus look at the new friends he made!!! He who has no friends dies alone!!!
Nice job guys!!!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
They're just bass bro. Damn near every lake and pond has them.
Absolutely! However, if every lake and pond has them why keep going to the same spot??? Lol I'm just giving whomp crap he knows he's been doing a hell of a lot more fishing than me this winter

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Look at all these guys using you for your spot whomp 8)
Bunch of filthy leaches! SMH :mad::D Definitely have to be careful what you share with others. Some folks don't give back what they take...

Those two bass in this thread were actually from "my" spot. I did catch this one from Whomp's spot:

Spring was in the air yesterday. Clue #1:

Clue #2:

Clue #3: I ain't sharing that one... :D

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Bunch of filthy leaches! SMH :mad::D Definitely have to be careful what you share with others. Some folks don't give back what they take...

Those two bass in this thread were actually from "my" spot. I did catch this one from Whomp's spot:

Spring was in the air yesterday. Clue #1:

Clue #2:

Clue #3: I ain't sharing that one... :D
I've been dreaming about bass but I'm not sure catching them through the ice would be enough satisfaction, will they hit topwater through the hole? :) Nice fish! You are right, spring is upon us! A few small ponds I fish are getting crazy to close to unthawing... I noticed another pond I haven't fished, is already completely open water, probably has aerators though.

·
Registered
568 Posts
If your really looking for that good ol time out at the old pond I suggest you boys check out the majestic backwoods of Alabama..... considered a prize fish a guy named Smith coined the term bucknasty and the bass down there will not intimidated...... I'd make the trip myself but the almighty mackinaw has convinced me otherwise..... something about high altitude living keeps me from partaking in bass crusades but good to see you gents got on some fish!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.