Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
21", 4lb. Actually it read 3.99lb but it bled out and that is worth at least .01lb.;D

·
Registered
16,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Better than working for sure!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Small head, huge body. I'd say it's from Northeast Barr, but I don't think you'd travel that far this time of year. :thumb:

·
Registered
16,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a fatty! And you get an extra free day next week ahead of your retirement!
Actually, with flex days and holidays and free governor days I used 3.5 days of AL to get the final 11 days of the year off. Friday IS my last day.;D

A different but good feeling!

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Pueblo has soft water.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Mine was 4 - 9 but I didn't measure it...the one that came unbuttoned felt bigger...I made the rookie mistake of messing with the drag since it was the rod that had the light leader and it came unbuttoned...I had switched to chartreuse Gulp on you for my 2 dropping the Zman paddletail...hoping flavor would make them hold it longer and it seemed to help...cannot believe how fat they have gotten...happy last day Mikey!!...

·
Registered
16,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yah they like that powerbait flavor. It really works.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Actually, with flex days and holidays and free governor days I used 3.5 days of AL to get the final 11 days of the year off. Friday IS my last day.;D

A different but good feeling!
congrats on the retirement! it is different, 1 year for me on the 27th, getting in the groove now :thumb:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
congrats on the retirement! it is different, 1 year for me on the 27th, getting in the groove now :thumb:
It must be hard to adjust to a schedule with no fixed work. I feel for you guys in, or going into retirement... :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts